Yesterday. Po comes to work with me every morning and yesterday he was hanging out in Dan's office and some clients came in and so they were all in Dan's office going over contracts and stuff and I heard this commotion and then I heard the lady say, "I think he just threw up!". So I go into Dan's office and the three of them are standing over Po who has just ralphed up one of my old, used cosmetic sponges, one of Gracie's dolls (in many pieces), some cardboard and some grass. Lovely. I would probably throw up too if that was in my tummy. Crazy dog. So I cleaned it up and the meeting went forth. Heehee.
Then, not an hour later I was walking from the parking lot into Gracie's pre-school to pick her up and I was wearing heels, albeit very small ones, and it had just rained and the concrete at the school is painted and was slippery and I managed to somehow fling my foot out to the side, plant it and do an unplanned version of the splits all while flailing my arms. Even worse, I made this horrible noise as I was going down, like a parrot squawking mixed with a scream, "BRRAWHH!". That noise that came out of my mouth was almost more embarrassing than the spontaneous gymnastics show I put on.
I'm still laughing out loud about it. At least I can amuse myself :)
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment