Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I ate a Ding Dong today. Apparently this was my second run-in with a Ding Dong. Craig swears I had one a few years back. I don't remember it. I guess it wasn't very memorable. Neither was this one. It was somewhat dry and not very chocolatey. And the cream filling left a lot to be desired. However, now that I can cross Ding Dongs off my list of junk foods I have never eaten before (and probably never will again) I am freed up to pursue the intricacies of Ring Dings and Ho Hos. Ahhh, American junk food.

Switching gears, I got to hang out with two U.S. Marshals today! They came into the office looking for a guy in the park behind us and I got to pick their brains while we waited for Donna to come over with the tennant list. They were undercover. It was neato. They were calling their people and running license plates and showing us mug shots to see if we had seen any of the people they were looking for. I hope they come back, that was fun :)

No comments: