Monday, March 01, 2004

Oi. What a day. And it's only half over. This afternoon shouldn't be as nuts though. Dan had two offers going on a piece of property and so we were faxing offers and counter offers back and forth and then he had to leave to go to a meeting so I had to finish the process, which is easy enough, but the printer decided it didn't want to print the fax cover sheets and the fax machine decided to retaliate by eating two pages at once. During all this the garbage truck came and started talking to me. Well, the truck didn't talk to me, the guy who was driving it did. Then the phone kept ringing, it was one of the potential buyer's agent wanting to know if we were going to accept her offer (we did).

Now I am at home with Grace. I was going to work on my invites (by hand) while she napped but I made up a different (much cuter!) one real quick on my computer at work and e-mailed it to Craig, hopefully he'll be nice enough to print it for me :)

No comments: