I have decided it's time to colour my hair. Anyone who knows me knows that the only person who touches my hair (other than myself) is Lisa. However Lisa is back home and since I probably won't be there until June, and since my roots are threatening to form The Democratic Republic of Viki's Natural Hair Colour, I have decided to take my hair in my hands and dye it closer to its original colour...I'm thinking a sort of Catherine Zeta Jones colour. Apparently highlights are out and one-tone colour is in. And this will be less maintenance until I can get in to see Lisa.
Too bad Bobo isn't here to dye it for me, we have fun doing stuff like that. And we seem to have an uncanny ability to break/stain/ruin things which inevitably entails us having to fix/hide the damage from Mom. He he he.
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment