Am I the one who is supposed to remain nameless? I hope so, I love to be an annonymous troublemaker ;)
Chilina called me! It was nice to talk to her, it had been too long! They are in San Francisco now. I want to go see her when she is performing in L.A.
Fenner has been accepted to the Ph.D program at Osgoode Hall so they might go there, they are just waiting to hear from New York and England (I forget which schools he applied to there). I don't know how that guy can stomach so much school.
I am waiting for my pizza. Num num.
Craig has to work most of the weekend...he's still there now actually...but I'm hoping we can take the boat out on Sunday. This heat is driving me bonkers!
Saturday, March 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment