I love Headlines on The Tonight Show. They always crack me up. I need to figure out a way to put a random one on my blog each day.
I have been making a (very) concerted effort to keep the kitchen clean since we super-cleaned it last weekend. It is spotless. Every night I load up the dishwasher and clean the countertops and get rid of any clutter. Last night I slacked off and didn't do that so tonight not all of the dishes fit in the dishwasher. I am a firm believer in the "If it won't fit in the dishwasher, I'm not washing it" school of thought so the two pots and various utensils will have to wait until tomorrow :)
Speaking of tomorrow, Craig has to be at kofa at 6:30 so I better get in bed.
Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment