Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Mm. I love my sister. Even if she does STAY ON THE PHONE FOR THREE FREAKIN' HOURS!!! "BAD FREAKIN' DOG!!".
And that was just how long I was trying to call my parents...who knows how long she had been on before that! And she had the nerve to click over on call-waiting to tell me that whatever it was they called me for wasn't important! And she wasn't even on the phone with me! It was with Colen! She's already dumping me to go see him in May and she won't even talk with me on the phone. I am seriously bitter. I can tell you exactly what she's doing if she's reading this too; sitting at her desk with her lips pursed, eyebrow raised, and a half-smirk on her face. (Am I right Bobo?) How do I know this? Because I have seen it a million times! Only I'm usually there to antagonize her. It isn't half as much fun over the net. Bah.
Hungover for two days. Dog falling in the pond. Yakking on the phone for hours. I need to go home and straighten her out ;)

At least you blogged. Thank you Kitty Kat! I will expect a call from you tomorrow telling me what a loving sister I am and how much you miss me. And hide your butt. Because les jeux sont faites.......

No comments: