I had lunch with Dana and Jessica today. Somehow we got on the subject of dentists and Dana asked who I went to and I replied, "Dr.Hannon". As soon as I said it she said, "You look like a Dr. Hannon patient!". I'm not sure what that meant but I will take it as a compliment since his office is homey and cozy and everyone is really friendly (even if they are Republicans!) ;)
Also, I think I have a new addiction: Vanilla espresso bean shakes. YUM. I tried some chocolate covered espresso beans for the first time today. They were good, not nearly as strong as I thought they'd be.
Ryan is down for the weekend and a bunch of us went to eat at Chili Pepper. I don't particularly like it there but it is a Yuma institution and everyone else loves it so I went along to be with my friends :) We had a really fun time. Or I did anyway. I was a super messy eater tonight!
After, Jessica and I went to JC Penny and window-shopped then met everyone back over at Hastings. I got some Happy Bunny socks ("Hi. Cram it.") and a Happy Bunny keychain/compact mirror ("You suck and that's sad.") for Teresa. I think we're going to hang out tomorrow after she is done work and after I have had lunch with Ry before he goes back to Phoenix. Next Sunday Teresa and I are going to Phoenix to shop! 'Cause there are no decent stores here! Target, Sears, Mervyn's and JC Penny get old very fast.
Wow, this is long. I'm going to relax. Not that this entry was stressful, I just mean relax in general. SNL is on and Craig already went to bed. On my own! :c)
Sunday, March 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment