Friday, April 02, 2004

We just got back from the fair. It was fun :) I got a little yucky after the tilt-a-whirl but I'm better now :) I like the fair except for those morons at the Yuma Right to Life booth and the Bush-Cheney 2004 booth. Sometimes I wonder if they even pay attention to what is going on. Really. I mean they must live under a rock for the other 51 weeks of the year and then crawl out to man the booth at the fair. What else could explain their stupidity?

Tomorrow is Phoenix. It's going to be a long day. Craig has a meeting all afternoon and Ryan has some happy hour thing with his co-workers so we won't get to see him til late. I'll prolly spend the afternoon at the mall near Craig's meeting.
Po is at Craig's parents'. We were going to have to drop him off really early tomorrow anyway so we just took him over tonight.

I am also working on two tie-dye t-shirts for Craig. He liked the ones that I made for my dad so much that he wanted me to make some for him. So I am :)

No comments: