Monday, April 26, 2004

My mommy and daddy got here today! They would have been here last night except they blew a tire in Phoenix and by the time it was fixed it was midnight, so they just stayed there. They brought me stuff from home including chocolate, lemon pie filling, cheese and maple syrup!! All stuff I can't get down here...well, I can get them all down here, but they are different brands and nowhere near as good as from home. Especially the cheese and maple syrup. Vermont puts forth a vailant effort, but their syrup just isn't the same...you can't get it the same when you are cranking out thousands of bottles a day. It has to be done the old fashioned way. But I have a large supply now so I am good :)

They also brought me a bunch of my Christmas prezzies that were too big to fly with and would cost too much to ship. And my Dad brought me a ReDefeat Bush in 2004! bumper sticker! I now have 3 anti-Bush stickers! Now I just need to get some pro-choice ones and then I can really piss off the conservatives in this hicktown.

Tonight...maple syrup
Tomorrow...the Gracerator

No comments: