We are back from Phoenix. It rained. I liked it. Car rides make me sooooo sleepy; I am not a good co-driver. If I am napping while Craig is driving and we stop at a red light I actually sort of wake up and think, 'Bugger, why aren't we moving?', and then when we start moving again I think, 'Ahh, that's much better', and fall back asleep. I'm odd.
We got to see Ryan, Brooke and Scott. We all went Go-Karting, well except for Brooke she didn't race with us but I wish she had! I got Olive Garden too. Their breadsticks have changed...They aren't as good as I remember them :P
We also found out that Po likes nuts. He knocked over a basket of shelled nuts at Dan and Starla's and went to town. He cracks the shells with his teeth, spits it all back out on the floor and eats the nut, leaving a mess of shells all over the house. Apparently he started doing this one night after everyone had gone to bed and Starla had a nice mess to clean up in the morning. Heh. Po is also very discriminating; he prefers almonds. There were Brazil nuts, macadamias, walnuts and almonds, and he sticks to the almonds. What a silly doggy :)
Sunday, April 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment