Saturday, April 24, 2004

I am all in favor of the No CARB diet. You know:

No...

Cheney
Ashcroft
Rumsfeld
Bush

Heh heh.

However, this is taking it too far. This is embarassing. Twelve servings of roast beef? You might as well be eating carbs! Jeez, you're supposed to eat HEALTHY. Healthy does not = 12 servings of meat all in one sitting. These people who run around eating a hamburger without the bun and only eat macrobiotic, not-cooked-over-110-degrees or whatever the hell it is crack me up. You must not have much else to do if that is what your life has been reduced to. Moderation, people! And then that couple got all bent out of shape because the restaurant didn't want them inhaling the entire buffet?!
The nerve!
*snicker* I'm going to go laugh for awhile now.

But before I do, Robin got back today and brought me the cutest t-shirt! It is black and in white lettering is reads, Everyone Loves a Canadian Girl. The 'Canadian' is red and glittery and there are little red hearts on it. Too cute! Too true! :)

No comments: