Tonight I put my foot down with myself. I told myself, Like it or not tomorrow afternoon you HAVE to clean the house. My parents won't be here for another week or two so I wasn't feeling bad procrastinating, but this afternoon Mr. Kennedy called and they are going to be in town on Sunday and are going to stop by and stay for the afternoon. So now I really need to just do it. Although, I'm enjoying having my weekday afternoons off from Gracie so I'm considering cleaning Saturday afternoon instead. No reason to spoil a perfectly good Friday afternoon off with house cleaning, hehehe.
It is very dry in here. After a few minutes my mouth/throat get so dry it's hard to swallow. So I drink lots of water. Which is keeping me up and I can't sleep :P
However, my toes look lovely :)
Friday, April 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment