skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 29, 2004
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Amanda
Amy
Ashlee
Butlers
Carley
Crystal
Erica
Erin
Heather
Holman Family
Jen
Mel
Michelle
Tori & Josh
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2007
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2006
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2005
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2004
(148)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
▼
April
(25)
Burt Bacharach saw Mamma Mia! the other night and ...
I agree with Bobo. It's messed up. And how rude ...
My mommy and daddy got here today! They would hav...
I am all in favor of the No CARB diet. You know: ...
Martha Stewart may be one cracked-out control-frea...
I talked to my cousin Heather last night. She is ...
Today I went through the Arby's drive through with...
I got to hang out with the Kennedys today! We sat...
I took Po out for a walk tonight and towards the e...
Tonight I put my foot down with myself. I told my...
Some drunk girl plowed into Jen's car last night. ...
I am craving odd things. Well, no, not odd, just ...
My sister's most recent blog entry is hilarious. ...
Oh there is my other post. How lovely of it to co...
Blogger wasn't cooperating before so here is my bl...
I am watching a dog show. They have a Bouvier des...
Gracie had her Easter egg hunt when she woke up fr...
I have Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit DVD! We must p...
The other day Craig forwarded me what I thought wa...
Ok, it wasn't that bad. Close. I didn't stay unt...
Tonight is Star Night. I don't want to go, but I ...
That was gross. I just ate what was possibly the ...
We are back from Phoenix. It rained. I liked it....
We just got back from the fair. It was fun :) I ...
►
March
(26)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(22)
►
2003
(55)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(16)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Victoria
Halifax, NS
A little place to try to keep friends and family updated on our life up here. When I remember to update it. Which is rarely.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment