I just went through a bunch of boxes of my stuff that are still in my parents' basement. There was so much stuff I had forgotten about; photographs, postcards Ryan sent me from Australia the summer that Craig and I got married, ticket stubs from my very first concert (Tragically Hip) in 1993, and a sketch by either Julie or Gail containing the above title phrase. U of T was a good time :) I wasn't overly enthused with my studies but my roomate, dorm and friends (not to mention that city) rocked. I'm going to have to tell Julie I found that. She'd laugh with me.
Went shopping with mum today.. She bought me cute earrings and hair clips at Angel's Rake and then spent a wad on clothes for herself at Old Navy (I'm not sure who loves that store more, me or her. No wait, me. No contest.) :)
I got darbar again tonight!!! SOOOOOOO nummers!
Lisa did my hair yesterday. Yay! I went back to blonde...it felt more natural...which is funny since my natural hair color is dark brown. Lisa says that's common. She also used her $200 straightening iron to straighten my tresses. It feels (and looks) soooo much better. I love Lisa, she always does such great stuff with my hair. I am going to get some Manic Panic to put in it when I get back to Yuma. The last time I used Manic Panic I was about 17...I used a kick-ass green. Marc Giroux and I compared hair at Foufy's that night (his was magenta). Now if Craig would only let me have my nose piercing (and others) back ;)
Here's to another year of escaped goats going steady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment