I ran away from my Dean duties. I had been downtown doing stuff since 9:30. It's the "Lettuce Days" festival downtown, (don't ask), and there are people EVERYWHERE. Which means there are NO parking spaces. So after walking 10 blocks roundtrip twice to get stuff from my car, then being sent to go pick up pizza and sitting in traffic for 45 minutes for what is routinely a 20 minute trip I had had ENOUGH and decided to come home and be with my doggy. Who, as soon as I walked through the door, decided he'd rather be outside munching a Greenie. Oh well, I got a new Cosmo yesterday and I'm going to go read that. I hope Rodney doesn't call me and tell me I have someone staying with me tonight, I told him I needed to know BEFORE they got here so we could chat with them first.
I was also verbally assaulted by some street performer but I just yelled back so that was okay. I enjoy yelling at people who deserve to be yelled at.
Bugger, I need to do tax stuff too. I want to get it in early this year. I said I was going to last year and didn't. This being a grown-up isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Saturday, January 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment