It turned cold overnight. Not unseasonably cold, just cold compared to the MILD weather we had since we got here. Went downtown with mum and Craig this afternoon. Did a few things. Had a good time. I will miss my city when I go back to Yuma. I am excited to see Po and my friends again and to be back in Craig's and my house but I will always be sad when I leave Kingston.
In happier news, we are going to get another Sammy! I love Po and I can't wait to have another cute little fluffball in the house! We aren't going to get one right away, but we are defnitely getting another when the time is right :) *excited*
Ok, I better go finish last minute packing and stuff for tomorrow. We have to get up at 4:30 a.m. :P
Monday, January 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment