Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I have a cold.
1 of my nozzles is stuffed up and the other is pretty much fine. My throat is scratchy too. I don't know anyone who's sick so I don't know who to thank for this lovely virus.
I took a pseudoephederine which helps clear my nose for about an hour then stops working. But I can't take another one for 4 hours :P
Bitch bitch whine whine.

Somewhow we managed to rack up a $400 water bill over a 62 day period. Apparently we used over 314,000 gallons of water, which works out to over 5000 gallons a day. Um, sure. I called the city water ppl and they lady said our usage has spiked and she thinks we may have a leak. Wonderful. I'll have to check for that later when Craig gets home.
Right now I need to get dressed and go pick up a new toothbrush for Po and possibly a few Greenies. Hopefully they will allay his penchant for chewing on things he isn't supposed to!

No comments: