I live in a mouse house.
We have mice. Ugh. I bought some traps and set them last night. It only took Po two snaps to figure out this wasn't a new toy for him. Craig thinks he knows where they are coming in so he's going to fix it tomorrow.
I also made super yummy banana bread, homemade lemonade and chai tea for Craig.
I have the urge to fly home and visit my family and just chill out and BE CANADIAN. Whatever that means. I feel like I can just be who I am at home. People leave you be and appreciate you for you. Not for what you have. Down here there is so much emphasis on material things and keeping up with the Jones'. I find myself getting caught up in it. I have to take a step back and remind myself, This isn't who I am, this isn't how I was raised, this isn't what matters.
What is important is stuff like watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles with my sister the other night. Well, we were on the phone and she was watching it so we "watched" it together. Not the whole thing, just the part where they're driving down the highway and John Candy is doing the Mess Around thing. Hehehe, I'm starting to laugh just thinking about it. I love my sister :) She's the only person who gets me sometimes.
I also ordered a new cell phone (T616), hooray! I'm so tired of this crappy Samsung phone and crappy Sprint service telling me there is no signal (even though my phone is showing full signal strength), dropping calls, not working inside buildings (where everyone else's phones work!), and fading out so I can only hear every 3 or so words of the conversation. It worked great when I first got it, but 2 years seems to have taken its toll :P
Wednesday, January 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment