I just got off the phone with my Daddy. He is in Cambridge, ON tonight. It was so cold this morning that the RV wouldn't start so he rented a car (my sister had my dad's car off at work and he doesn't like driving my mom's car - no cruise control!) so he got away a couple hours late and then there was a 3 hour traffic jam in Toronto. Bugger. So he was hoping to get to Flint, MI tonight but that didn't quite happen; he's still hoping to be in Davenport, IA late tomorrow or early Friday. I'm so proud of him. So I'm doing my part here in Yuma and he's doing his in Iowa. Then when he is here in March he can do stuff here too :) I love my Daddy. I love my whole family actually. I'm lucky I ended up with such cool, loving, smart, openminded people :)
I need to go - Alton is teaching us how to make curry NUMMERS!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment