Thursday, June 10, 2004
Yesterday after I went to the dentist for a check-up my gums were sore, so I stopped at Walgreens on my way to work and got some Anbesol gel. I got to the office and broke out the Anbesol. I think you're supposed to apply it by putting a tiny dot on your finger and then rubbing it on your gums. Well, never having used it before and wanting to get rid of the soreness, I applied it toothpaste-style directly to my gums. Of course I got way too much on (though I was figuring, how powerful can stuff be that doesn't need a prescription?) and in less than 30 seconds my lips, gums and tongue were NUMB. I was drooling everywhere and sounded like an idiot when I spoke. Luckily it subsided within a half hour, though it still kept my gums from hurting. Next time I use Anbesol I will do it sparingly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment