skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, June 10, 2004
Go take
The Political Compass Test
!
I am ...
Economic Left/Right: -5.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.87
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Amanda
Amy
Ashlee
Butlers
Carley
Crystal
Erica
Erin
Heather
Holman Family
Jen
Mel
Michelle
Tori & Josh
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2007
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2006
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2005
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2004
(148)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
▼
June
(16)
We went to San Diego for the day to see F9/11 and ...
We went to San Diego for the day to see F9/11 and ...
I got to meet this guy tonight. I liked him alot ...
Yay! We are going to San Diego tomorrow to: a) T...
At first I just chalked it up to me having bad luc...
In the span of 30 minutes Gracie has managed to: k...
As I sat organizing my scrapbooking supplies I was...
Gracie and I made cookies yesterday. She actually...
Heh heh. You are Jackie! You are the epitome of...
I am not a huge fan of Ronald Reagan, but please P...
Yesterday after I went to the dentist for a check-...
Go take The Political Compass Test! I am ... Econo...
Lately alot of people have been asking me if I'm g...
24 reasons to be proud you are Canadian 1. Smarti...
My poor Kimmykat! Julie is evil and will be paid ...
Long weekend! That was nice. Craig and I went to...
►
May
(11)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(22)
►
2003
(55)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(16)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Victoria
Halifax, NS
A little place to try to keep friends and family updated on our life up here. When I remember to update it. Which is rarely.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment