Long weekend! That was nice. Craig and I went to see Shrek 2 this morning, it was very good. I don't have much patience for movies, and sequels are usually pretty bad, but I really liked this. If Gracie hasn't seen it yet I think I'll take her tomorrow afternoon.
This afternoon I got to talk to my parents, my Nana and Bobo. Then we went over to Dan & Starla's. We BBQ'd and Po played with Taz and Spuds and surprisingly nothing got broken. Po knocked over Dan's beer but it didn't even get onto the floor.
Hurray, Bobo blogged again! Now you just need to keep it up regularly, KittyKat! And post piccies! When I am up in the summer (wait, it is summer) I will see if I can get you set up with photobucket or something so you can do it quickly.
I want to go on a cruuuuise.
Tuesday, June 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment