Wednesday, June 02, 2004

My poor Kimmykat! Julie is evil and will be paid a visit from dogdoo.com
I hope you get further with Paul, but I'm not sure he'll be much help either. Just tell him you prayed to the Lord for a sign, and God told you to go talk to Paul and he'd make it all better. He might go for that ;)

I want to come up for a visit around the end of this month. The prices to fly right into Kingston are around $500 US though so if they don't improve soon you might have to come pick me up in Toronto! No worries, we can go to New Tribe!

I went to Sam's Club tonight and felt like company so I called Teresa and she went with me. I got a huge bag a Ghirardelli chocolate chips, among other fascinating things. It was no match for shopping with my Bobo though :) I love her the mostest.

I'm going to get in bed now. It is hot here. I hate Yuma and want to kill it violently.

No comments: