Yuk. Today was owie. I had my doctor's appt. this morning then got home and smashed my thumb between a full gallon jug of milk and the fridge. It bled nicely for awhile. I'm such a dork. Then I bent my thumbnail backwards. The joy.
BUT, CRaig took me out for yummy dinner and I had fettucini noodles with a Tequila Sunrise sauce and it was SOOOOO good! It made up for all the pain. It was fresh chunks of tomatoes, cilantro, cheese and some sort of milk maybe, but it wasn't a cream sauce, just a little bit of milk to cut the acidity. And then whatever the 'tequila sunrise' is that they put it. It was SO GOOD.
Po is being an ass, I'm going to go correct him.
Yay for Tracy for e-mailing me when she read my blog!!! :o) Tracy rocks.
Saturday, December 06, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment