"Lies and the lying liars who tell them; a fair and balanced look at the Bush administration".
Heh, I think that should be the title of Al Franken's next book.
The Republicans think the Dems make things up? So where are the WMD that Dubya was so insistent on? Where is the link between Saddam Hussein and 9/11?
Those closed-minded Republicans that think Bush is the be-all end-all are the people least likely to listen to reason. I'm okay with the ones who can listen and debate and take everything with good humour, but these people who think they are in on some big secret that nobody else knows and can't see anything beyond their own annoying, egocentric, ill-conceived, idiotic ideas crack me up....and piss me off.
You're what's wrong with this country, ya know that?
Morons.
Anyway, I wrapped presents this afternoon. I didn't really feel like it. I am usually really into wrapping presents but today I wasn't for some reason. But it had to be done so I did it. I had fun once I got into it, but yah. I needed to get it done before Gracie woke up or else she would have been into the paper and the ribbons and everything else. She was snoring like a semi!
She's such a monkey :)
Friday, December 19, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment