Okay, I may actually have more than 2 seconds to blog. Unlike the last few days when I haven't been on the computer for more than about 2 minutes when someone makes me go do something with them. Not in a bad way...it's just much busier here than in Yuma. Well, in terms of family goings-on.
Today was a lazy Sunday...but later we went out for dinner, then Kim and I stayed downtown and went to Blockbuster and then to the coffee shop to visit Cheryl. I got a $4.50 piece of Jamocha Almond Cake for $1.50. Heheh, I love being home where people know me!
It smelled so good outside last night. It was cool and crisp and clear and smelled like wood stoves burning and just like Winter. Winter like I remember it.
I think it has been decided that we are going to Darbar for New Year's Eve dinner.
Kim wants to open presents NOW but I think mom and dad are going to make her wait til New Year's Day which will be our "Christmas".
Tomorrow I am going out shopping with Daddy. Kim is supposed to work but she stepped on some piece of glass last night and it's still in her foot so she might end up at the doctor's tomorrow instead of AAS.
Ok, the interruptions have begun again...Mango is upset.
Sunday, December 28, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment