Craigory is sick. Not super sick, just has a cold and feels yucky sick. I hope I don't get it. I always get sick right before we go to Kingston. 12 days!! I will be home!!
Po got mad at me because I gave him a pancake. He was sniffing around while I was making them so I gave him a little one in his bowl and he picked it up and followed me to my desk and dropped it and started barking. He does that every time I give him a pancake. So finally Craig said, "He's mad because you gave him something and it's not meat."
So then why does he always sniff and whine when I am making them?
So Craig took the pancake and threw it in the trash and Po stopped barking.
What a weird dog. So loving though. And just a teeny bit fluffy :c)
Sunday, December 14, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment