Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Tracy is wonderfully sweet and offered to pick me up some mouse-safe mouse traps on her next order from the vegan store. The mice seem to have gone away for now, but it would be nice to have the trap around in case they decide to make a return trip.

Also, Ed and I almost got demolished last night by an F150 as I was turning onto his street. What a way for two Dean supporters to be taken out; "by a pick-up truck with a confederate flag on the back", (Ed came up with that, if you don't follow Dean you prolly won't get it) hehehe. And I make fun of HIM for being hyper active and nutty.

Leaving all your car doors plus your trunk open in a parking lot, with the door light on and the ignition dinging and Dean papers flying all over the place definitely qualifies as NUTTY! :)

That was Ed, btw, not me :)

We need to find the local Kucinich guy; he's like a monkey!

No comments: