Sunday, February 22, 2004

I finally updated the link to Tracy's new blog :)

It's supposed to rain today!

Gramma Lou and Grampa Bob came down for the day yesterday. We went to lunch, then to the new office where I made Gramma Lou some business cards for her paintings while Craig did spiffy stuff to my computer. Then we went to Wally World and got a new battery for the boat and I got a fishing license.
We got home and I was planning on just lazing around for the rest of the day but Kass called and asked if I wanted to come over, so I did. Deb was there. She is always so together and professional and classy...I feel like a messy 5 year-old next to her :) She is very nice though :)

I'm holding off on walking Po, hoping it will start to rain soon and then I can walk him in the rain. Ha.

No comments: