Thursday, February 19, 2004

These are the times I wish Po was a short-haired dog. For some unknown reason he has diarrhea (luckily he was smart enough to go outside!). He came back in with shit (literally) dripping from his ass. I kicked him outside and lit scented candles to get rid of the smell. He was whining to come back in so I went outside and hosed his butt down. He came back inside the house now smelling like ass and wet dog. Lovely.

Adding to my animal stories, I ran over a cat last night while I was driving home. It was dark out, the cat was black and it ran out in front of me. I swerved but still hit it. Jessica was right behind me and told me the cat did a somersault and ran off into the woods so I'm hoping I only ran over its tail or something (I know; running over its tail is still bad, I just mean I'm hoping I didn't injure it severely. And please don't lecture me on how running over a cat's tail is still severe, I know that).

No comments: