skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 14, 2004
Congratulations. You are the kiss my ass happy
bunny. You don't care about anyone or anything.
You must be so proud.
which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Amanda
Amy
Ashlee
Butlers
Carley
Crystal
Erica
Erin
Heather
Holman Family
Jen
Mel
Michelle
Tori & Josh
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2007
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2006
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2005
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2004
(148)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(26)
▼
February
(17)
So I called the show while Rodney was on and Russ ...
Russ Clark can kiss my snowy Canadian ass.
My wedding ring fell in the toilet this morning wh...
I finally updated the link to Tracy's new blog :) ...
Ann Coulter is such an idiot it's almost funny. S...
These are the times I wish Po was a short-haired d...
I stopped by Staples tonight to get some stuff for...
I was just subjected to what is possibly the worst...
Congratulations. You are the kiss my ass happybunn...
Craig and I are going out to have Chinese food on ...
Po got into an empty spaghetti sauce can last nigh...
This is uncalled for. What a moron. If you want ...
I am the prize whore. Koo koo kachoo.
My cousin Heather is getting married!!!
Tracy is wonderfully sweet and offered to pick me ...
Regardless of the outcome I know that I did all I ...
I got my butt kicked bowling with Ica and Dan. It...
►
January
(22)
►
2003
(55)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(16)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Victoria
Halifax, NS
A little place to try to keep friends and family updated on our life up here. When I remember to update it. Which is rarely.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment