I just put Evan into bed. He took a two hour nap today! He hasn't done that in a really long time. I slept too. Felt soooo good.
I turn 30 on Friday. Thirty. I know they say you're only as old as you feel, and I feel like I'm still in my early to mid-twenties, but I'm not looking forward to the whole 30 thing. Seeing that 3 in front of my age is going to throw me off for a long time.
My parents are going to come in and baby-sit Ev while Dan and I go out to dinner (we're going to make a it a joint celebration of our anniversary which is October 5th - also my sister's birthday!) and then come back here for cake and ice cream.
We went over and visited with our neighbor, Jana, this evening. She had invited us over to see her workshop (she runs her own soap business from her house) so Dan, my dad and I went over after dinner and she showed us around. She has so many neat soaps! She is about my age and has been doing it for six years. They smelled soooo good and are so pretty! And she has really neat designs They are the kind of glycerin soaps that are transparent and have colourful designs in the center. She even has ones with little toys in the middle for kids. I bought 6 bars from her of different ones right there, hehehe. When we first moved in she came over and introduced herself and brought us a bar of her citrus zest soap and it was love at first lather for me.
Anyway, time to start up the dishwasher and get in bed. Sleep is a very precious commodity around here :P
1 comment:
WoW 30!! Tina will be 40 tomorrow. Happy early Birthday! Kiss Ev for me!! XoXoXo
Post a Comment