Monday, October 27, 2008

10.27.08

Evan is asleep. He was very cranky today and napped twice for a total of 40 minutes altogether. He ate 4 bowls of food tonight (usually has 1, sometimes two) then nursed and fell asleep. I hope he sleeps well. He has some more teeth coming in which I think is what was bothering him today.

He is doing so good with his crawling and will even pull himself up on furniture and take tentative steps if you hold his hands. He is so freakin' cute, I just love him all to bits!

I picked up some Halloween candy today and am going to get more tomorrow. I got a bag of 100 suckers, some rockets and a box of chips. I still need to get chocolate. I don't like to be stingy with handing out candy, and we now live in a neighborhood with lots of kids, so I need to be prepared :)

Dan gets home tomorrow night, yay! I will be so glad to have him back. Evan and I have been staying out in the country with my parents so we have some company. I will be glad to be back in the city and in our cute house!

Anyway, I'm going to watch some more of the series and then go to bed. The Rays needs help :P

2 comments:

The Halls said...

I'm glad he took a nap for you today. I hope he is a happy little boy for you tomorrow. I can't wait until we're officially back in a neighborhood where I can pass out candy. I love seeing all the cute kids and their costumes. What is Ev going to be?

SeƱor Tortuga said...

Wes is doing the "I don't feel like napping today" things as well. Erin gets very bogged down by it since she doesn't get any "me" time. I'm sure you can relate.

I can't wait for and dreading when Wes starts crawling. Gonna be a whole new ball game then!

Oh, btw, in case you have no idea who this is, this is Erin Turtle's husband. :P