Thursday, October 16, 2008

Figures

I actually have stuff to write about and the entry template on OD won't load for me. Whatever.

I hauled out my scrapbooking/craft stuff and have been making lots of cards. I'm having fun with it. I got a bunch of ideas from the workshop I went to last month and I'm having fun with my new Stampin' Up! stamps.

Ev got his immunizations today and took them like a champ. I got my flu shot and also took it like a champ ;)
My bub weighs 18 lbs 14 oz. No wonder my back hurts at the end of the day! The doctor measured his height by laying him on the examining table and marking his head and feet with her pen on the paper liner thingy. Before she had a chance to get the measuring tape out to measure the distance between the marks Evan had ripped the paper all up and tried to stuff it in his mouth! I guess we'll try again at his next appointment :D

Shopper's was having a big sale when I stopped in tonight to get a thermometer for Ev (I haven't been able to find my other ones since we moved). I got two containers of Gain detergent for $2.50 (regularly $10.00 each). I also go a L'Oreal hair colouring & highlighting kit for $6.75 (regularly $27.00). I got a few other hair care things on clearance for Dan and I, plus some baby food for Evan and managed to spend only $21.47 including tax! If I had paid full price it would have been over $60. Yay!

Alright, off to bed with me. Morning comes early when you have a baby!

No comments: