Dan gets home from his trip tonight, yay! He has been in San Francisco on business for the last week. Evan and I will be very happy to have him home again.
Speaking of Ev, he is nine months old now and has four teeth, with two more on the way! Six teeth seems like a lot for a nine month-old but not much I can do about it :P
We are supposed to get some bad weather starting tomorrow from Hurricane Kyle. I doubt it will be that bad. Most of it is supposed to go to the west of us, and besides, the last time they said we were going to get hurricane remnants we barely even got some rain. It's cloudy and sprinkling on and off right now and I think that will probably be all we get.
Evan is napping (!!) so I am going to go play with some craft stuff while he is down.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ashlee's Blog: http://philandashleeharrison.blogspot.com/
Tina's Blog:
http://www.bandtholmanfamily.blogspot.com/
Thought you might like to have their blog address too!
Post a Comment