OD won't load the entry template for me again. I tried a different computer, a different browser and the different browser while using the different computer. Nothing. So I don't think it's me or anything at my end. I can load the title box but not the entry box. WTH ever.
Anyway, when you are on OD search for the diary Secret Santa 2008. Then sign up! :)
I got my hair cut tonight. She thinned it out a lot, which is good since I have twice as much hair as the average person (I'm not making that up, I've been told it by several hairstylists). It is sort of like a long bob, just below my shoulders with shorter layers around my face. I love it! I also bought myself a new professional flat iron. *sizzle*
Evan has mastered playing peek-a-boo and loves to be the one who holds up the blanket then pulls it down after you ask, "Where's Evan?". Sometimes he only holds it up for a second, sometimes he holds it up for like 30 seconds, hahah. But every time he lowers it he has a huge grin on his face.
Dan got home last night. It's so nice to have him back. Evan and I missed him a lot. We are watching the Rays-Phillies game right now and Ev is passed out in Dan's arms :)
Yesterday and today have been really windy and rainy though still warm, the high both days was about 15 (celsius)! I love it! I'm looking forward to the first big snowfall too :)
I may have had more to write about but if so I can't remember it now. Bed time! :)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry OD is being a butthead, but glad you got back on with blogger! :)
ARUUUUGA! :)hehehe Just so you know, when I see that, I think of an old car horn or something...
Have you tried to contact OD admin?
I get the same comments on my hair from hairstylist.. my hair always takes SO LONG to cut & they always say HOW MUCH hair I have. I hate hearing it. :) I want to see pics of your new 'do!
OD does that for me, too, if I try and edit my entries. It's infuriating!
I can't wait to see photos of your new 'do!
I want to see your new haircut...and some Halloween pictures. Oh! I'm not sure if i gave you britt's blog address..but she's been posting lately. You can find her on my blog under "Kenner Family". Hope all is going great!
Post a Comment