Evan has been up in the night a lot for the last few days so Dan took a lunch break today and looked after Evan while I slept for a little over an hour. Ahhhh, so nice! I will be so happy once he starts sleeping through the night again!
Speaking of the little munchkin, I have got a few of his Christmas presents already (I have most of my Christmas shopping/crafting done already). We got him a Pound By Pound and the BNL's Snacktime CD.

I want to go to Toys R Us and look for a few more things for him, plus some stuff for his first birthday! I can't believe he turns one in a little over a month!

And, in much less exciting news, I have to go get a cavity filled next week. Boooo. My first cavity in 30 years. I'm blaming it (not entirely without merit, according to my dentist) on Evan. The first month or so after he was born I was lucky if I remembered to shower every other day, let alone brush and floss regularly. So, I'm blaming it on my 10 month old. That's my story and I'm sticking to it ;P
1 comment:
I'd blame the cavity on Evan too. That's cool that BNL made a kid cd. Is it a kid cd?? Anyways, sorry Evan isn't sleeping. I'd watch him during the day if you lived close. That's nice that your hubby came home while you napped..what a sweet hubby!
Post a Comment