Sunday, October 03, 2004

We did cake and prezzies at my in-laws tonight since my FIL won't be around tomorrow and also Craig and I have plans (Indian food for lunch and then see Shark Tale!). I wanted to post pics of my 'loot' so far. I am a very "spoiled" girl. Since I moved down here away from my family though, I have learned what is actually important. Them. When I tell them I don't need anything for my birthday except to share it with them, I'm not just trying to be modest, I mean it. Gifts are fun and I very much appreciate it when people spend the time, effort and money to give me something I will enjoy, but nothing makes me happier than being with my family and I am SO glad that I get to see them in a few days as a "late" birthday present. I'm just bummed Bobo won't be there but I am glad she is having fun in Europe :)

Now on to the pictures...
These are the jammies that Kass got me.



This is my spa foot bath! From my MIL & FIL.



And this is my Belgian waffle maker that I got from my BILs, Scott & Eric (they also got my stainless steel KitchenAid meauring cups and spoons!).



I also got a check for $50 from Grandma Jo and Grampa Jerry.

I think I am going to go scrapbook pictures from last Thanksgiving (um, yah, hehehe, oops!) and wait for the SNL premiere!. While I do that I can listen to the lovely Mariachi music that the neighbors across the street are blaring, hah :)

No comments: