CJ, Fenner, and CJ's parents came down to have Thanksgiving (Monday) with us. I can't believe we have been best friends for 11 years! We have celebrated a bunch of holidays together and they just keep getting better. While setting the table I chipped a wine glass (oops!), then just after her dad toasted everyone at dinner saying how lucky we are to have each other, CJ knocked over her wine glass and "decapitated" it (the top smashed off the bottom, HAR HAR!). I laughed until I almost peed my pants.
I got my hair cut & coloured this afternoon. I like it, even though it isn't a huge change from the way it was before....just a touch-up this time. Darker brown, less red, and she re-did my layers. Yay!
Tomorrow is ice-skating! I haven't been skating in years, this will be FUN!
Also I have had Tim Horton's every day since I have been here. I am so proud of myself, hah! :)
Thursday, October 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment