skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
I added some new links under the 'Stuff' section. Go check them out.
The Amy Goodman event went well. She is an excellent public speaker. She made some great points and got me thinking. She said, "Dissent is what makes this country healthy."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Amanda
Amy
Ashlee
Butlers
Carley
Crystal
Erica
Erin
Heather
Holman Family
Jen
Mel
Michelle
Tori & Josh
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2007
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2006
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2005
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2004
(148)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(7)
I added some new links under the 'Stuff' section. ...
I had a Yuma for Kerry Meetup tonight. It was fun....
I saw this in a forwarded Bobo e-mail :) I know y...
Ahhh yes, my CD case. And my Hip CD! Hehehe, but...
How you could not hear 42 drunken highschool stude...
Did you know that I am the co-ordinator for both t...
Oh yeah. I also stole her courderoy overalls from...
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(22)
►
2003
(55)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(16)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Victoria
Halifax, NS
A little place to try to keep friends and family updated on our life up here. When I remember to update it. Which is rarely.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment