Did you know that I am the co-ordinator for both the Yuma Kerry in 2004 Meetup as well as the DFA Meetup? Because I am. Awhile back Meetup sent out requests for volunteers to host and co-ordinate the local meetups. There was one other guy besides me that signed up to manage each of them. Supposedly we were to duke it out amongst ourselves who got the coveted spot (ha ha) but I got lazy and didn't contact him and about a week later Meetup notified me that I had won the prize(s). The first one isn't for a few weeks so I still have some time to get organized.
We are getting a really cool lightening/wind/dust storm here tonight. I took Po out for a walk and enjoyed the wind. It actually wasn't unbearably hot. Thought it was 105 degrees and very humid today. UGH!
Thursday, September 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment