I had a Yuma for Kerry Meetup tonight. It was fun. Met a couple new faces and got to be back with some of my old "regulars". Had a good time. We had a guy come all the way from Mexico (he is an American but lives and works in Mexicali). Then Ed realized he had a key to the Democratic Headquarters so we went and raided their Kerry/Edwards gear. They had just got a big new shipment so I'm all stocked up. I even snagged a button for my dad :)
On my drive home the other night I was listening to Filter's Take a Picture and I thought, I need someone to take a picture of my life as it's happening right now 'cause down the road a few years I know everything won't be as fresh and vivid as it is right now. Then I supposed that this blog as well as my scrapbook are my life "picture".
Craig is at the Yuma Slashdot Meetup tonight. He actually ended up being the Meetup co-ordinator! (For anyone who knows Craig, that is really funny - he never wants to organize anything. Apparently he has no idea how he became the host, heh).
Off to watch the premiere of ER! :)
Friday, September 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment