Wednesday, November 26, 2003

I feel kind of worn out. Just in general. We have so much to do tonight/tomorrow to get ready for T-day and that is w/o doing much cooking, Mr.Kennedy is saving me from that :)
He is a much better cook than I am though, so YUM! I can't wait. I haven't had his roast since...um, the summer, after CJ and Fenner's wedding.

PLUS Craig's office is having some sort of party/lunch tomorrow and I am supposed to provide lasagna and dessert b/c that's my job. I deal with the extra stuff so Craig doesn't have to. If it makes him happy then I am happy to do it. I'm making a black forest cake, it is almost done, just have to add the cherries and ice it.

Then Grandma Jo and Grampa Jerry want us to come up to L.A. on Friday to play with their sand sailers, since Dan and Starla and Scott are their for T-day anyway. We'd take Ricki and Brigitte w/ us. I'm not sure I want to do that drive.

Oh, that reminds me I need to go over to Starla's and get the pecan pie she
left for me.

I need to go make a Thanksgivingish flower centerpiece.

Plus I have a headache. Po has been going thru the trash in our bathroom all day and pulling out stuff and chewing on it. That dog. I have given up on buying him toys because he prefers to eat things like cardboard boxes and toilet scrubbers. Woof.

No comments: