skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, November 06, 2003
CJ's parents are in AZ and are going to spend Thanksgiving with us here in Yuma! *excited* :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Amanda
Amy
Ashlee
Butlers
Carley
Crystal
Erica
Erin
Heather
Holman Family
Jen
Mel
Michelle
Tori & Josh
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
2007
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2006
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2005
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(148)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(22)
▼
2003
(55)
►
December
(22)
▼
November
(16)
My best friend :)
"I think those would be a little small on you, do...
I feel kind of worn out. Just in general. We hav...
I'm really bummed about not going home for Christm...
it's poetry in motion
Where are the dead Canadians?
So the Welcome Back Bash for the snowbirds went re...
The Republicans and Bush martyrs are getting scare...
Dad says I should keep a journal of all the Dean s...
Speaking of going to Hell...
I'm going to Hell!!
Read it!
We took the boat out on the lake and fished yester...
Here's the deal...
CJ's parents are in AZ and are going to spend Than...
I am re-enacting the Sandra Bullock banging-the-ph...
►
October
(16)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Victoria
Halifax, NS
A little place to try to keep friends and family updated on our life up here. When I remember to update it. Which is rarely.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment