Dad says I should keep a journal of all the Dean stuff I am doing so I won't forget it all, and I'll have cool stories to tell my kids 30 years from now like Dad has cool stories to tell us about his Hippie generation :)
So Saturday was the parade in San Luis. It was fun. I sat on the tailgate of Steve's truck (decorated by yours truly) and chucked candy at the crowds. People actually seemed receptive to the whole Dean thing. Ed, Tammy, Luis and Steve (obviously) were there too. We got there at 7 a.m. to get ready. It was a really pretty, misty morning. Then we had a Meetup afterwards. Big Dean news! The eagle is landing.
Next, tabling at the Snowbird Welcome Back Bash and then next weekend's Ice Cream event. Free ice cream. Mmmmmmm.
Monday, November 17, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment