Friday, October 31, 2003

Lisa told me about Pureology when I was home getting my hair done for CJ's wedding in June, she said it would be really great for my hair given my penchant for colouring and abusing it. It was $30 for a small bottle though so I was like "ummm...no". The other day I was leafing through either Cosmo or Glamour and what do I come across? Them gushing about Pureology and how all these celebrities love it because it doesn't have any "bad" chemicals in it; it's all natural. So I go online to look for it since I looked for it in Yuma and, being Yuma, of course it's nowhere to be found. So online it's $30-35 for a 33 oz. bottle. Ouch. So I put it on my Christmas list and maybe my Mommy and Daddy will get it for me. Never thought I'd be asking Santa for hair products :)
I learned my lesson though. Always listen to my hairstylist. She really does know best.

I need to go. Po just knocked over his 40 lb. bag of dog kibble and is having a free for all. If he gets into it too much more he'll be having a different kind of "free for all" all over the carpet.

No comments: