Friday, October 17, 2003

I went to Grampa's grave with Nana today. I don't remember being there before. I probably went at some point but must have been very little. I took along a picture of me and Po and left it at his headstone. Nana hadn't been there in 2 years and the evergreen shrubs on either side of the headstone had gotten BIG. Taller than me and very bushy. Nana was appalled that it looked so umkempt so I think mom is going to go back with her at some point to tidy it up. Finding the grave took almost half an hour, hehe. The cemetary is HUGE and Nana thought it was in Spruce (all the roads and sections are named after trees) but we drove around and got out and looked and couldn't find it, so we finally went to the office and asked and they looked him up and photocopied a map for us and we finally found it. Turns out he is on the corner of Pine and Spruce...but more in Pine...sort of depends which entrance you use. That place is BIG; I know people who have gotten lost in it.

I'm supposed to go do Bobo's laundry so she has clothes for work tomorrow. Hah. Only sisters. Only us ;)

No comments: