Everyone is up but CJ and Fenner. They got here around 5 am. I heard them come in but went back to sleep. Even when she isn't exhausted CJ can sleep until like 11 or 12, hehehe, so I think it will be awhile before she gets up. I'm excited - I want to go in and jump on her bed and wake her up...I'd do that before she was married but Fenner might not appreciate it :)
When I woke up at 5 am I was laying on my arm which was asleep and had super pins n needles...and I was having a very strange dream about Drew Barrymore living across from my parents and I was dressed up as Catherine Zeta-Jones. There was a third element but I can't remember it now. Mmmmhrmm.
I closed my window when I woke up in the night. It was cold and clear out and the air smelled so fresh and cool and the stars were SO bright. I stared out the window for a few minutes. Before I realized it was 5 am and I should go back to bed.
I guess I should go pick up Kim.
Monday, October 13, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment