Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!

Gymboree is having a 60% off sale so I bought some more stuff for Evan. He is now completly outfitted for the 18-24 month stage. I'll post pictures of what I got later.

I have pictures of his birthday, which was low-key and a lot of fun, and I'll post them in a few days with Christmas pics.

My sister is in South Africa right now and we're hoping we'll get to talk to her in the next couple days. I talked to her via AIM yesterday for a few minutes and she is doing well. She said the people there are very friendy.

Evan is in this whiney stage where he will yell/whine seemingly just to hear himself make noise. It's irritating. And LOUD. I can hear him doing it with my mom now so I'm going to go try to get him to sleep.

1 comment:

The Halls said...

I can't wait to see what you got! Happy late Birthday to Evan. And a Very Merry Christmas to your whole family. Love ya!